The Sainsbury's Bank
Multi-currency Cash Passport MasterCard® can carry multiple Currencies every time you travel and always knows which Currency to use. Please see your terms and conditions for more information.
Use your Card to pay at merchants or withdraw local currency worldwide.
Reasons to love Sainsbury’s Bank Multi-currency Cash Passport…
- up to 10 currencies on one card
- Access your money overseas
- Lock in foreign exchange rates every time you (re)load your Card
- CHIP + PIN protection
- No direct link to your bank account
- Reload your Card in store, online or over the phone
Using your Card
With Sainsbury’s Bank
Multi-currency Cash Passport you can…
- Pay for goods and services at merchants around the world.
- Withdraw local currency from ATMs displaying the MasterCard Acceptance Mark
- Shop online, as long as the online merchant accepts MasterCard Prepaid
- Manage your money online, via My Account
- Move funds between Currencies on your Card
Your Card is smart
Your Card can carry multiple Currencies every time you travel and always knows which Currency to use.
Here for the long haul
Your Card isn’t just for one trip; you can use it again and again (up to the expiry date shown on the Card) and simply top it up when you next go travelling#. You can keep your Card free of charge for 12 months from the date you last bought something, made a withdrawal at a cash machine or added money to your Card.
#Subject to card limits
Our Cardholders Enjoy
- Multiple currencies on one Card - British Pounds (GBP), Euros (EUR), US Dollars (USD), Australian Dollars (AUD), New Zealand Dollars (NZD), Canadian Dollars (CAD), South African Rand (ZAR), Turkish Lira (TRY), Swiss Franc (CHF), Emirati Dirham (AED)
- Chip and PIN protection, with no link to your bank account
How does it work?
Regardless of where you are in the world, Sainsbury’s Bank Multi-currency Cash Passport always knows the right Currency to use.
Let's get you started!
With just 3 easy steps your Card will be up and running.
- Sign the back of your Card as soon as you receive it
- Remember your PIN
- Register your Card and create your online account here
That's it, you're ready to travel and spend! You can manage your Card online at 'My Account'.